While most people are looking to get the best deal on their insurance policy, they get lost and fail to see the bigger picture. Insurance policies like property and casualty insurance is more than just one type of insurance and can provide a variety of benefits to people searching for an all-inclusive policy.
Property & Casualty Insurance Policies
Auto, renters, and homeowners insurance are just a few of the many policies included in property and casualty insurance. This type of insurance typically provides two types of coverage: property protection coverage and liability coverage.
Property and casualty insurance is similar to a homeowners insurance policy and covers all expenses of other individuals in the situation of an accident due to your negligence, as well as the belongings of the policyholder.
In case that a policyholder gets sued by a third party, their property and casualty insurance covers all legal fees involved in the process. This means that your policy will cover legal costs up to your policy limit.
What Property & Casualty Insurance Covers
1. An Individual Is Injured Within Your Home
If a person is injured within your home due to your negligence, you could be liable for pain and suffering, as well as, medical bills. In such situations, property and casualty insurance can help cover those expenses.
2. A Person Has to Take Time Off Work or Is Unable to Walk After Getting Injured On Your Property
In such situations, these persons will have their own expenses due to being unable to work, which includes loss of income. Your insurance policy will make sure that those losses are covered up to your policy limit.
3. A Person Is Injured Within Your Home & Sues You
In this scenario, you may face legal fees and attorney costs, but your policy and casualty insurance will have you covered.
4. Your Home Is Damaged or Vandalized
Your insurance policy includes coverage to your belongings, property, and structure in the event of theft or vandalism.
5. Weather Incident Damaged Your Home
Weather incidents are covered by your property and casualty insurance, but it’s very important to pay attention to the exact details included in your policy regarding what types of weather and natural disasters are covered.
Types of Property & Casualty Insurance for Small Businesses
Aside from homeowners, car, property and liability insurance, Melton McFadden property and casualty insurance includes the following types of insurance:
- Auto Repair Shop Insurance – Most auto shops offer electrician repairs, mechanical repairs, as well as body repairs as part of their service. Owners of auto shops are exposed to risks on a daily basis, so having proper insurance is a must.
- Automotive Dealer Insurance – If you’re a car dealer, then you know the challenges that this job includes. Damage happens in this line of work, so having proper and casualty coverage will make your daily routine much easier.
- Michigan Contractor Insurance – All damages and injuries as well as future expenses and possible lawsuits are covered.
- Michigan Restaurant Insurance – Accidents happen in restaurants. Having restaurant insurance makes sure that you can quickly resume your business and recover if an accident happens.
Aside from this, there are four additional insurance policies we provide:
- Personal insurance
- Life and health insurance
- Business insurance
- Financial insurance
Contact Melton McFadden today for further details about our property and casualty insurance policies!